FPGA Design Engineer Berlin
Informationen zum Arbeitgeber / Stellenanbieter
Sicoya is a technology leader in silicon photonics based interconnect solutions with headquarter in Berlin, Germany. We offer monolithically integrated semiconductor chips and transceivers for next generation data centers that are manufactured by CMOS foundries and Asian based contract manufacturers. The team consists of highly professional design engineers and managers with many years of experience in bringing state of the art products to the market.
As a FPGA Design Engineer at Sicoya, you will work in a highly international environment and dive into a unique challenge. You will be responsible for the design of digital architectures based on FPGA, microcontrollers and CPLD to perform advanced real time processing of multi-gigabit serial interfaces.
- Writing high level FPGA firmware
- Writing test benches and performing verification of the designed algorithms
- Design of test environments to validate the prototypes
- Collaborate with a team of system designers to bring prototypes to full production
* Masters degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science with related experience in embedded software design and coding
* Extensive knowledge of embedded and real-time software programming concepts and best practices
* Experience in real-time signal processing, digital filtering and control techniques
* Expertise in C and C++ embedded programming
* Knowledge of Xilinx Zynq, Lattice iCE40 families and TI MSP toolchains is an asset
* Expertise in using test equipments like DSO, logic analyzer, multimeters, power supplies etc.
* Expert knowledge in full electronic product development
* Completion of few products from prototype to manufacturing
* Proactive problem solving skills
* Team player that thrives in a dynamic working environment
* Professional working proficiency in English is mandatory and knowledge of German is an asset
PERSPEKTIVEN / Zusatz-Informationen
What we offer:
- High degree of personal responsibility within a flat company hierarchy
- Ambitious internationally expanding team
- Various future carrier opportunities for every career level
- A Relaxed and inspiring working environment with flexible working hours, lounge area, free drinks and fruits
- Fascinating opportunity in an international high tech environment in Berlin
Are you interested in working with us? Then we may just be waiting to hear from you. Please send us your CV and a motivation letter.
Sicoya is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion or belief, sexual orientation, disability or age.
Kontakt-Informationen zum Stellenanbieter