Photonics IC Design Engineer Berlin
Informationen zum Arbeitgeber / Stellenanbieter
Sicoya is a technology leader in silicon photonics based interconnect solutions with headquarter in Berlin, Germany. We offer monolithically integrated semiconductor chips and transceivers for next generation data centers that are manufactured by CMOS foundries and Asian based contract manufacturers. The team consists of highly professional design engineers and managers with many years of experience in bringing state of the art products to the market.
As a Photonics IC Design Engineer at Sicoya, you will work in a highly international environment and dive into a unique challenge. You will be responsible for the modelling of integrated electro-optic silicon-based devices.
- Design of passive building-blocks for C-band- and O-band applications
- Simulation of photonic integrated circuits on a Silicon Photonics SOI platform
- Definition of design methodology and design environment
* Masters degree in physics, electro-engineering or equivalent, preferred is a Ph.D
* Experience in PIC design flow from specification to tape-out
* Detailed knowledge of chip-level photonic design principles
* Ability to define, specify, and test photonic building blocks, incl. DRC and LVS routines
* Extensive experience with a variety of PIC design tools
* Programming experience in an object-oriented language
* In-depth understanding of FDTD methods, Eigenmode expansion, and TCAD simulations
* Proactive problem-solving skills
* Team player that thrives in a dynamic working environment
* Professional working proficiency in English is mandatory and knowledge of German would be an asset
PERSPEKTIVEN / Zusatz-Informationen
What we offer:
- High degree of personal responsibility within a flat company hierarchy
- Ambitious internationally expanding team
- Various future carrier opportunities for every career level
- A Relaxed and inspiring working environment with flexible working hours, lounge area, free drinks and fruits
- Fascinating opportunity in an international high-tech environment in Berlin
Are you interested in working with us? Then we may just be waiting to hear from you. Please send us your CV and a motivation letter.
Sicoya is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion or belief, sexual orientation, disability or age.
Kontakt-Informationen zum Stellenanbieter