18 Jahre Jobböre
Early Stage Researcher (Research Fellow/ PhD Candidate) (f/m/d) Leipzig
Arbeitgeber / Stellenanbieter
HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management is a university-level institution and ranks amongst the leading international Graduate Business Schools. Its goal is to educate effective, responsible, and entrepreneurial business leaders through outstanding teaching, research and practice. Today HHL stands out for its excellent teaching, a clear research focus, its effective knowledge transfer into practice as well as its outstanding student services and its strong international focus with more than 120 partner universities worldwide. Its research and teaching approach is defined by the principles of effectiveness, responsibility, and innovation from a global perspective.
In the EU Horizon 2020 Marie-Skodowska-Curie Project: MSCA-ITN-ETN LimnoPlast - Microplastics in Europe’s freshwater ecosystems: From sources to solutions" HHL seeks to fill an open position as
Early Stage Researcher (Research Fellow/ PhD Candidate) (f/m/d)
Law / Business
(full time / 100%, Start: May 1st, 2020)
Project Title: Legal situation of microplastics in Europe’s freshwater ecosystem
Research Field: Law, Business
“LimnoPlast - Microplastics in Europe's freshwater ecosystems: From sources to solutions” is funded by the European Commission under the Horizon 2020 program (Marie Skodowska-Curie Actions Innovative Training Network) and offers fully funded PhD positions (for early-stage researcher (ESR)) with a unique and extensive training program. The successful candidates will be hosted by a member of a European consortium of universities, research institutions and companies in Germany, Denmark, France, Slovenia, Norway, Sweden, United Kingdom and The Netherlands.
Applicants can be of any nationality and must, at the time of recruitment
- have a MSc or equivalent with outstanding success in either the field of Law (EU-Law or International Law is desirable) or the field of Business (International or Strategic Management is desirable) and have a solid background in the other field
- have high proficiency in spoken and written English (Knowledge of German does not constitute a pre-requisite)
- be in the first four years (full-time equivalent) of their research careers,
- have not been awarded a doctoral degree,
- have not resided in the country of the host institution (Germany) for more than 12 months in the last three years (except refugees).
PERSPEKTIVEN / Zusatz-Informationen
The HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management is an equal opportunities employer and places particular emphasis on fostering career opportunities for women. Qualified women are therefore strongly encouraged to apply. Additionally, handicapped applicants will be preferred if equally qualified.
- Early career researchers will get
- full-time employment contract for 36 months (including social security coverage),
- additional family allowance (if married or dependent children),
- opportunity to participate in the HHL Doctoral Program and to prepare a dissertation (PhD / Dr. rer. oec.)
- access to an extensive research network,
- connections to potential employers in Europe,
- a fully funded six-month research stay at one of the network partners.
Applicants should send their applications consisting of
- a motivation letter addressing his/her research interests in relationship to the research project,
- a curriculum vitae (Europass format recommended, please specify your residence/workplace in the last three years),
- university transcripts (grades) and other relevant certificates
in electronic form as a single pdf-file (up to 30 MB) to Prof. Dr. Liv Jaeckel, E-Mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or Prof. Dr. Tobias Dauth, E-Mail: email@example.com until January 31, 2020.
Additional information can be found at:
Kontakt-Informationen zum Stellenanbieter
|Prof. Dr. Liv Jaeckel|
|(Weitere Informationen zum Stellenangebot finden Sie im Kartenreiter "Kontakt zum Stellenanbieter")|
Melden Sie sich mit Ihren Zugangsdaten an, um sich jetzt online zu bewerben.
- kostenloses Konto
- Lebenslauf hinterlegen
- Bewerbungen verwalten
- Rekruter-Agenten anlegen
- Lebenslauf veröffentlichen